Saturday, August 6, 2016

My Butter Dish

I love my butter dish. I never thought about having a true appreciation for butter until I read Julie Powell's 'Julie & Julia'. For a couple of years now, I've been purchasing Kerrygold butter. Yummy. This stuff is great. It's like I didn't even know what butter was before this. So I needed a wider butter dish. I try to buy red things for my kitchen. So after searching for what seemed like forever, I found this dish at a Marshalls.  It isn't wide enough for my butter. But it's pretty and red and makes me smile. All that said, I'm clumsy, so I'll probably drop it or knock it off the counter today.

I'm also publishing from a tablet. More on the tablet later, but now I'll confess that I'm not tech savvy. This is my first tablet and I bought it solely for kitchen use. Please forgive my device/app/everything technical ignorance

No comments:

Post a Comment