Sunday, August 7, 2016

Lemon Butter Chicken

Today I made the Lemon Butter Chicken from Damn Delicious.  I was a little skeptical until I read the second ingredient, smoked paprika. Mmmm. Love some smoked paprika.

An essential part of cooking is the soundtrack. My husband suggests:

And he's right.  Men at work and the smells of this meal were a match.

I also used my new kitchen tablet because for years now I've been using my phone and it is really inconvenient. This worked out great.



The alterations I made to the Damn Delicious recipe were that I didn't measure the garlic, smoked paprika, or butter. You can never go overboard on those. I also used three boneless, skinless chicken breasts because they're easier to prep for work lunches for the next couple of days. I also don't have a pan that is oven safe, so dumped it into a Pyrex before baking.

The plated photo was taken, then I took the chicken off, had Chris chop it up and we shared one on a bed of fresh spinach.  The only thing that would have improved this meal is if I'd thought to shred some smoked gruyere for the spinach.

This meal really is damn delicious!

 http://damndelicious.net/2014/12/31/lemon-butter-chicken/

No comments:

Post a Comment